Alaska Fisheries Reports
Reports for Alaska's federal fisheries including permits and licenses issued, catch and landings reports, management reports, and the status of fisheries report.
Federal Fisheries Reports
- Permits and Licenses Issued: Fishery permits, licenses, and quota under catch share programs and other limited access systems.
- Catch and Landings: Reports for federal fisheries off Alaska including daily updates for the crab and IFQ halibut and sablefish fisheries, and weekly updates for the groundfish fisheries and the prohibited species catch limit in the groundfish fisheries.
- Management Reports: Fishery program reports on data transfers, quota shares, allocations, cooperatives, cost recovery, arbitration, crab seasons and TAC, ex-vessel value and volume prices, program development, and annual reports.
- Status of Fisheries: Openings and closures in the groundfish fisheries
- Applications and Forms
- Online Services: eFISH, eLandings
- Information Bulletins
- Monitoring and Reporting
- Restricted Access Management (RAM)
- Bycatch Reduction
- Cost Recovery Programs and Fee Payment
- Fishery Seasons
- Inseason Fisheries Management
- Catch Accounting
- Stock Assessment and Fishery Evaluation (SAFE) Reports
- Federal Fisheries in Alaska
Regulations and Management Actions
- Federal Register Rules and Notices - Open for Comment
- Federal Register Rules and Notices
- Federal Fishing Regulations, Acts, and Treaties
- Figures, Maps, Boundaries, Regulatory Areas, and Zones
- Fishery Management Plans and Amendments
- Tribal Consultations