Alaska Online Services
eFISH, eLandings, seaLandings and tLandings - online services for Alaska's federal fisheries.
Setup an eFISH Account
- On the eFISH login page click on the "Activate an Account" link.
- Before logging into eFISH you need your eFISH user_id and your current e-mail address must be on file with NOAA Fisheries to activate your eFISH account. Each individual attempting to access eFISH on behalf of a company must have been granted authorization by the company and must have their own eFISH user_id. If you need help with your eFISH user_id or registering your email with NOAA Fisheries, please call: (800) 304.4846, option 2 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Activate an eFISH Account
Your current e-mail address must be on file with NOAA Fisheries to activate your eFISH account
- If you know your username or eFISH user_id and are ready to activate your eFISH account using the e-mail NOAA Fisheries has on file, go to the Password Reset/Account Activation Request.
- If not, please contact NOAA Fisheries staff through one of the options below to update your eFISH account information
- Print and complete the eFish On-Line Services User Authorization Form (PDF) and fax it to (907) 586-7354 or mail it to NOAA Fisheries AKR/RAM P.O. Box 21668, Juneau, Alaska 99802.
- Send an e-mail to NOAA Fisheries eFISH support staff at: email@example.com.
- Send a written request to NOAA Fisheries AKR/RAM P.O. Box 21668, Juneau, Alaska 99802.
Renew a Halibut Subsistence Permit
- eFISH – Renew a Subsistence Halibut Registration Certificate (SHARC)
- New SHARC applications or renewals (PDF paper forms)
- eFISH - Pay fees for crab, IFQ, rockfish and observer program and print a fee detail report
- Use the Fee Submission Form for IFQ or Crab
Check an Account Balance
- eFISH – Check account balances for IFQ, crab, CDQ groups, Amendment 80, AFA, rockfish cooperatives, Guided Angler Fish (GAF) and print account report
Report a Landing
- eLandings – Report a landing for IFQ/CDQ halibut, crab and groundfish
- eFISH – Report a landing for GAF and out-of-state IFQ
- Manual IFQ/CDQ Landing Report (PDF, 2 pages)
Make a Change to an IFQ Landing Report
- Call NOAA Law Enforcement’s Data Flow technicians. Phone: (800) 304-4846 (option #1) They provide IFQ landing support and can reset passwords, send manual receipts, and provide limited logbook support.
Renew a Permit
- eFISH – Renew IFQ registered buyer permits, registered crab receiver permits, federal crab vessel permits, subsistence halibut registration certificates, and federal processor permits.
Print a Permit
- eFISH – Print a Subsistence Halibut Registration (SHARC) Certificate, IFQ annual permit, IFQ hired master permit, CDQ halibut permit and crab annual IFQ/IPQ permit, crab hired master permit, IFQ registered buyer permit, registered crab receiver permit, federal crab vessel permit, federal fisheries permit and federal processors permit
Submit a Landing Value Report
- eFISH – Submit a landing value report for rockfish, IFQ, CDQ and crab
View Landing Ledger Reports
- eFISH – View ledger reports for IFQ, CDQ, crab and groundfish
Get the Latest SeaLandings Reporting Software
- eFISH – Transfer quota from crab cooperatives, crab IPQ, CDQ flatfish exchange, CDQ groundfish allocations, CDQ halibut, Amendment 80 and rockfish cooperatives
View Quota Share Holdings
- eFISH – View quota share holdings for crab and IFQ
Check Vessel Balances
- eFISH- Check vessel balances from crab and IFQ