2000 Alaska Groundfish Harvest Specifications
The Inseason Management Branch monitors the catch rates of groundfish and prohibited species according to the catch limits and allocations by gear, sector, and seasonal apportionments proscribed in regulation and found in the harvest specifications.
Bering Sea and Aleutian Islands (BSAI)
2000 BSAI Harvest Specification Tables
- Table 5: Gear Shares and Seasonal Apportionments of the BSAI Pacific Cod Hook-and-Line and Pot Gear Allocation (updated 08/24/00).
- Table 7: Prohibited Species Bycatch Allowances for the BSAI Trawl and Non-Trawl Fisheries (updated 7/10/00).
- Table 7a: 2000 BSAI prohibited species bycatch allowances for the BSAI non-trawl fisheries (updated 7/17/00).
- Table 3: Allocations of the pollock total allowable catch and directed fishing allowance to the inshore, catcher/processor, mothership, and community development quota components (corrected 09/29/2000).
- Table 7: Prohibited Species Bycatch Allowances for the BSAI Trawl and Non-trawl Fisheries (corrected 09/19/00 and 09/29/00)
Gulf of Alaska (GOA)
2000 GOA Harvest Specification Tables
- Table 1: 2000 ABCs, TACs, Initial TACs (Pacific Cod Only) and Overfishing Levels of Groundfish in the Gulf of Alaska (corrected 03/07/00).
- Table 3: Distribution of Pollock in the Western and Central Regulatory Areas of the Gulf of Alaska (W/C GOA); Biomass Distribution, Area Apportionments, and Seasonal Allowances of Annual TAC for the A and B Seasons in 2000 (corrected 03/07/00).
2000 Harvest Specification Changes
- Total Allowable Catch changes and further catch share allocations
- Apportionment of the Groundfish Reserves in the BSAI (1988 - present) (PDF)
- BSAI pollock reallocations (1999 - present) (PDF)
- BSAI Pacific cod reallocations (1995 - present) (PDF)
- GOA (Western and Central) Pacific cod reallocations (2012 - present) (PDF)
- AFA Inshore Pollock Cooperatives
- Amendment 80
- Community Development Quota (CDQ) Groups
- Central GOA Rockfish Program
- BSAI Flatfish Exchanges (PDF)