2001 Alaska Groundfish Harvest Specifications
The Inseason Management Branch monitors the catch rates of groundfish and prohibited species according to the catch limits and allocations by gear, sector, and seasonal apportionments proscribed in regulation and found in the harvest specifications.
Bering Sea and Aleutian Islands (BSAI)
2001 BSAI Harvest Specification Tables
- Table 5: Allocation of Pollock TAC and Directed Fishing Allowance to the Inshore, Catcher/Processor, Mothership, and CDQ Components (updated 7/17/01).
- Table 11: Bering Sea Subarea Pollock Allocations to the Cooperative and Open Access Sectors of the Inshore Pollock Fishery (updated 03/20/01).
- Table 12: Bering Sea Subarea Inshore Cooperative Allocations (updated 09/26/01).
- Table 7: 2001 Gear Shares and Seasonal Apportionments of the BSAI Pacific Cod TAC (corrected 08/22/01).
Gulf of Alaska (GOA)
2001 GOA Harvest Specification Tables
- Table 24: Final 2001 Pacific halibut PSC Limits, Allowances, and Apportionments (updated 7/17/01).
- Table 25: Final 2001 Apportionment of Pacific halibut PSC Trawl Limits Between the Trawl Gear Deep-Water Species Complex and the Shallow-Water Species Complex (updated 7/17/01).
- Table 27: Final 2001 GOA Non-Exempt AFA Catcher Vessel (CV) Groundfish Harvest Limitations (Sideboards) (updated 8/22/01).
2001 Harvest Specification Changes
- Total Allowable Catch and Further Catch Share Changes
- Apportionment of the Groundfish Reserves in the BSAI (1988 - present) (PDF)
- BSAI pollock reallocations (1999 - present) (PDF)
- BSAI Pacific cod reallocations (1995 - present) (PDF)
- GOA (Western and Central) Pacific cod reallocations (2012 - present) (PDF)
- AFA Inshore Pollock Cooperatives
- Amendment 80
- Community Development Quota (CDQ) Groups
- Central GOA Rockfish Program
- BSAI Flatfish Exchanges (PDF)