2002 Alaska Groundfish Harvest Specifications
The Inseason Management Branch monitors the catch rates of groundfish and prohibited species according to the catch limits and allocations by gear, sector, and seasonal apportionments proscribed in regulation and found in the harvest specifications.
Bering Sea and Aleutian Islands (BSAI)
2002 BSAI Harvest Specification Tables
- Table 5: Allocation of Pollock TAC and Directed Fishing Allowance to the Inshore Catcher/Processor, Mothership and CDQ Components (updated: 05/01/02)
- Table 11: Bering Sea Subarea Inshore Cooperative Allocations (updated 09/09/02).
- Table 7: 2002 Gear Shares and Seasonal Apportionments of Pacific Cod TAC (updated: 5/1/02).
- Table 9: Prohibited Species Bycatch Allowances for the BSAI Trawl and Non-trawl Fisheries (updated: 5/1/02).
- Table 12: Bering Sea Subarea Pollock Allocations to the Cooperative and Open Access Sectors of the Inshore Pollock Fishery (updated: 5/1/02).
Gulf of Alaska (GOA)
2002 GOA Harvest Specification Tables
- There are no changes at this time.
- Table 24: Final 2002 Apportionment of Pacific halibut PSC Trawl Limits Between the Trawl Gear Deep-Water Species Complex and the Shallow-Water Species Complex (corrected: 5/1/02).
2002 Harvest Specification Changes
- Total Allowable Catch and Further Catch Share Changes
- Apportionment of the Groundfish Reserves in the BSAI (1988 - present) (PDF)
- BSAI pollock reallocations (1999 - present) (PDF)
- BSAI Pacific cod reallocations (1995 - present) (PDF)
- GOA (Western and Central) Pacific cod reallocations (2012 - present) (PDF)
- AFA Inshore Pollock Cooperatives
- Amendment 80
- Community Development Quota (CDQ) Groups
- Central GOA Rockfish Program
- BSAI Flatfish Exchanges (PDF)