2004 Alaska Groundfish Harvest Specifications
The Inseason Management Branch monitors the catch rates of groundfish and prohibited species according to the catch limits and allocations by gear, sector, and seasonal apportionments proscribed in regulation and found in the harvest specifications.
Bering Sea and Aleutian Islands (BSAI)
2004 BSAI Harvest Specification Tables
Gulf of Alaska (GOA)
2004 GOA Harvest Specification Tables
- Table 1: Final 2004 ABCs, TACs, and OFL for Skates in the Western (W), Central (C), Eastern (E), and Gulfwide (GW) Areas of the Gulf of Alaska (updated 05/12/04).
- There are no corrections at this time.
2004 Harvest Specification Changes
- Total Allowable Catch and Further Catch Share Changes
- Apportionment of the Groundfish Reserves in the BSAI (1988 - present) (PDF)
- BSAI pollock reallocations (1999 - present) (PDF)
- BSAI Pacific cod reallocations (1995 - present) (PDF)
- GOA (Western and Central) Pacific cod reallocations (2012 - present) (PDF)
- AFA Inshore Pollock Cooperatives
- Amendment 80
- Community Development Quota (CDQ) Groups
- Central GOA Rockfish Program
- BSAI Flatfish Exchanges (PDF)