NOAA Fisheries will use a new platform to email Southeast Fishery Bulletins starting October 2,2019. You will continue to receive the same helpful information, with a slightly new look from “firstname.lastname@example.org.”
- There is no need to sign up. You will still continue to receive our new bulletins without interruption.
- NOAA Fisheries did not share your email address, but rather transferred our current, private email distribution list to the new platform.
- You can still opt-out at any time.
- You can see fishery bulletins from 2017 to present at the NOAA Fisheries Web site.
- If you aren't signed up for our fishery bulletins or text message alerts, and would like to, please visit: https://go.usa.gov/xVGtZ.
SIGN UP FOR TEXT MESSAGE ALERTS - FIND OUT ABOUT IMMEDIATE OPENINGS AND CLOSURES
NOAA's Text Message Alert Program allows you to receive important fishery related alerts via text message (SMS). Standard message & data rates may apply. You may opt-out at any time.
Text alerts you may receive include:
- Immediate fishery openings and closures.
- Any significant changes to fishing regulations that happen quickly.
Sign up for one or more of the following groups:
- Gulf of Mexico Recreational Fisheries Related Alerts
- Text GULFRECFISH to 888777
- Gulf of Mexico Commercial Fisheries Related Alerts
- Text GULFCOMMFISH to 888777
- South Atlantic Recreational Fisheries Related Alerts
- Text SATLRECFISH to 888777
- South Atlantic Commercial Fisheries Related Alerts
- Text SATLCOMMFISH to 888777
- Caribbean Fisheries Related Alerts
- Text CARIBFISH to 888777
Join us every other Friday on NOAA Fish Instagram for Rec Fish Friday!
Other contacts: Media: Kim Amendola, 727-551-5707 or Allison Garrett, 727-551-5750