Financial Assistance Workshop for Grant Applicants and Recipients—Silver Spring
NOAA Fisheries is hosting two workshops for grant applicants and award recipients.
This set of half-day trainings is hosted by the NOAA Fisheries Financial Assistance Division and is available to the public to explore and examine financial assistance awards provided by NOAA. The training is not required but is highly recommended for current and future grant applicants and grantees who are interested in learning more about:
- Funding opportunities
- Grant types
- Grant application requirements
- Application review and evaluation process
- Selection process activities
- Grantee requirements and expectations
- Financial reporting requirements
In-person training is scheduled in Silver Spring, Maryland on Thursday, March 7, 2023, and additional workshops will be scheduled in the other NOAA Fisheries regions. Grant Applicant training will take place in the morning and Grantee training will begin in the afternoon. Participants have the option of registering for either the Grant Applicant, Grantee, or both sessions. Each session will be followed by a one-hour open session with federal staff and program officers.
- Honolulu, Hawaii: January 12, 2023
- St. Petersburg, Florida: February 7, 2023
- Seattle, Washington: TBD, Spring/Summer 2023
For any questions about these workshops, please contact Victoria.Rodriguez@noaa.gov.