Fishing Permits
Seafood Permits
Management Areas

Fishing & Seafood Permits

3 items match your request
Foreign Fishing Permits

Foreign fishing vessels engaging in commercial fishing in the U.S. exclusive economic zone (EEZ) must have on board a permit issued under the Magnuson-Stevens Act. The only foreign fishing permits issued in recent years have authorized foreign vessels...

Antarctic Marine Living Resource Permits

The United States is a member of the Commission for the Conservation of Antarctic Marine Living Resources (CCAMLR), the organization responsible for conserving marine life...

High Seas Fishing Permits

The United States adopted the High Seas Fishing Compliance Act in 1994 to implement the Food and Agriculture Organization of the United...