Shellfish Aquaculture Contacts
This section contains contact information for a variety of shellfish aquaculture stakeholder groups.
State Aquaculture Coordinators
The state aquaculture coordinators may not be the permitting authority for shellfisheries; however, they are the point people for all aquaculture and will be able to direct you to the correct agency within your state. Use the link above to find the coordinators for your state.
Shellfish Aquaculture Associations
- East Coast Shellfish Growers Association
- Pacific Coast Shellfish Growers Association
- National Aquaculture Association
- National Shellfisheries Association
- World Aquaculture Society
- US Aquaculture Society
State Aquaculture Associations
Select your state from the list below. Not all states have existing or active associations.
- California Aquaculture Association
- Connecticut Seafood Council
- Delaware Aquaculture Resource Center
- Florida Aquaculture Association
- Hawaii Aquaculture and Aquaponics Association
- Louisiana Seafood
- Maryland Aquaculture Association (email)
- Northeast Regional Aquaculture Center
- Massachusetts Aquaculture Association
- New Hampshire Aquaculture Association
- New Jersey Aquaculture Association (email)
- New York State Aquaculture Association
- North Carolina Aquaculture Association
- South Carolina
- Texas Aquaculture Association
Aquaculture extension agents are professionals from Land Grant and Sea Grant institutions, state and private universities, and outreach associations that provide accurate and credible science-based aquaculture information, educational materials, and engage in outreach to stakeholders.