For Crab Fishing Year: 2016/2017
1. Asterisks represent confidential data.
2. This report summarizes fixed gear IFQ landings reported by Registered Crab Receivers.
3. 'Vessel Landings' include the number of landings by participating vessels reported by crab fishery. Each such landing may
include harvests from more than one IFQ Permit Holder.
4. 'Vessel Offload' is the removal of crab from a harvesting vessel to (or by) a specific Registered Crab Receiver on a particular
5. Due to over- or underharvest of TAC and/or rounding, percentages may not total to 100%.
6. Data are derived from initial data entry procedures and are preliminary. Future review and editing may result in minor changes.
7. BBR - Bristol Bay red king crab; BSS - Bering Sea snow crab; EBT - Eastern Bering Sea Bairdi Tanner crab;
WBT - Western Bering Sea Bairdi Tanner Crab; EAG - Easten Aleutian Islands golden king crab;
PIK - Pribilof Islands red and blue king crab; SMB - St. Mathews blue king crab; WAG - Western Aleutian Islands golden king crab;
WAI - Western Aleutian Islands red king crab
8. Values reported for U (Undesignated) region include all permits with no regional delivery requirement.
9. Fishing Year begins on July 1st and ends on June 30th.