1. This report summarizes fixed gear IFQ landings reported by Registered Buyers. At sea discards are not included.
2. Halibut weights are reported in net (headed and gutted) pounds. Sablefish weights are reported in round pounds.
3. "Vessel Landings" include the number of landings by participating vessels ignoring IFQ harvest area. Each such landing may include harvests from more than one IFQ Permit Holder.
4. Landings at different harbors in the same general location (e.g. "Juneau, Douglas, and Auke Bay") have been combined to report landings to the main port (e.g., "Juneau").
5. "Vessel Offload" is the removal of fish from a harvesting vessel to (or by) a specific Registered Buyer on a particular date/time.
6. Due to over- or underharvest of TAC and/or rounding, percentages may not total to 100%.
7. Data are derived from initial data entry procedures and are preliminary. Future review and editing may result in minor changes.
8. Asterisks denote confidential data.