To report a violation, call:
Community-focused officer earns award
Northeast Region's Wilmarth, building community relationships and educating industry, named Officer of the Year. Read More . . .
Alaska Agencies Team-Up for Joint Operation
Patrolling remote Alaska waters can be an daunting task, but with the help of state partners, OLE meets its mission. Read More . . .
Seven Years Later Justice is Served
May 20, 2015: Federal seafood dealer sentenced for illegal scallop purchases. Read More . . .
Officers, Agents Leverage Social Media for Leads
Social media has an increased roll in OLE operations. Read More . . .
Are You Ready? Changes Looming For VMS Users
VMS codifies program requirements and expands enforcement areas. Read More . . .
From tackling seafood fraud nationally to helping crack down on illegal fishing internationally, we're here to make sure that those who obey the rules reap the benefits of fair competition and an even playing field in the market. We protect marine resources and their habitat and help safeguard the health of seafood consumers and the livelihoods of coastal communities.
- North Carolina seafood processor, distributor sentenced for falsely labeling shrimp
- Furniture Company Owner Admits Role Running International “Fish” Smuggling Operation
- Fulton Fish Market Dealer and President Plead Guilty to Fraud, Falsifying Federal Records, Lacey Act Violations
- Florida Lobster Divers & Company Sentenced for Illegal Harvesting Activities
- Brothers Get Probation, Fine In Shooting Death of Dolphin