To report a violation, call:
1-800-853-1964To report a complaint, email:
Beyond the Badge
August 27, 2013: Learn how NOAA support staff assist officers and agents in the field. Read More . . .
Dolphin Mortality Events Prompt More Patrols
September 9, 2013: Unusual mortality events of dolphins along the East Coast spur increased presence of enforcement officers. Read More . . .
Fighting for Global Sustainable Fisheries
Sept. 17, 2013: Pacific countries work together to promote sustainable fisheries and address illegal fishing in the Coral Triangle – a global epicenter of marine biodiversity. Read More . . .
Protecting Our Seafood and Marine Resources
Oct. 21, 2013: An essential part of our U.S. sustainable fisheries management approach is ensuring that commercial fishermen are knowledgeable of catch regulations and requirements, and that they are in compliance with these laws. Read More . . .
From tackling seafood fraud nationally to helping crack down on illegal fishing internationally, we're here to make sure that those who obey the rules reap the benefits of fair competition and an even playing field in the market. We protect marine resources and their habitat and help safeguard the health of seafood consumers and the livelihoods of coastal communities.
- Florida Marine Life Dealers Sentenced For Illegal Wildlife Trafficking
- Michigan Aquarium Store Operators Plead Guilty To Illegal Trafficking Of Marine Life
- Idaho Aquarium Operators Sentenced For Illegal Trafficking Of Marine Life
- Long Island Fisherman and Fish Dealer Sentenced for Wire Fraud and Falsifying Records
- Puerto Rico Man Pleads Guilty to Illegal Sale of Sea Turtle Meat