InPort Release 5.2.0 Downtime: Thursday, May 19 @ 1:00pm - 2:30pm Eastern.
InPort and its associated services will be under maintenance and unavailable for the deployment of InPort Release 5.2.0.
Thursday, May 19, 2022
1:00pm - 2:30pm Eastern / 10:00am - 11:30am Pacific / 7:00am - 8:30am Hawaii
- InPort Website: https://www.fisheries.noaa.gov/inport
- InPort WAF: https://www.fisheries.noaa.gov/inportserve/waf
What's New in InPort 5.2.0
Support for the International Standard Statistical Classification of Fishing Gear (ISSCFG) as a Controlled Instrument Keyword Thesaurus has been implemented in InPort.
Two new fields - Last Metadata Review Date and Metadata Review Frequency - have been added to the Catalog Details section.
Next Metadata Review Date is now derived from the Last Metadata Review Date plus the Metadata Review Frequency, and is no longer an editable field.
These review field changes are the first in a series of enhancements planned for InPort in the coming year to improve metrics, reports, and features in support of metadata update processes and practices.
InPort 5.2.0 Release Notes
* IP-3215 - Fixed an issue in the XML Loader where fields exceeding the maximum length were not truncated sufficiently due to multibyte characters.
* IP-3311 - Added support for loading WoRMS keywords by external identifier in the XML Loader.
* IP-3317, IP-3321 - Improved performance and data for history reports.
* IP-3319, IP-3341, IP-3350 - Implemented internal structural improvements to thesauri.
* IP-3324, IP-3325, IP-3326 - Added support for ISSCFG as an Instrument Controlled Keyword Thesaurus.
* IP-3331, IP-3332, IP-3340 - Added support for new Metadata Last Review Date and Metadata Review Frequency fields.
* IP-3347, IP-3349 - Updated web application dependencies.