InPort Release 4.7.1 Downtime: Tuesday, April 27 @12:30pm - 1:30pm Eastern.
InPort and its associated services will be under maintenance and unavailable for the deployment of InPort Patch 4.7.1.
What's New in this Release?
- This patch consists of various minor enhancements and bug fixes across the application.
- Additional InPort XML sample files for Data Sets and Entities will be available on the InPort XML Loader documentation page, which only include sections and fields relevant to the NOAA EDM Completeness Rubric.
InPort 4.7.1 Release Notes
* IP-3049 - Fixed an issue where invalid requests used the wrong HTTP error code.
* IP-3050 - Moved geographic bounds labels on the Advanced Search to the right of the field.
* IP-3053 - Added a quick help guide for creating users in InPort for Librarians.
* IP-3056 - Added a utility to assist admins in the user downtime notification process.
* IP-3070 - Fixed an issue with incorrect default checkbox values due to custom filters.
* IP-3071 - Fixed an issue triggered when adding a duplicate bookmark.
* IP-3073 - Fixed several broken help content references in Rubric Mode.
* IP-3075 - Added new InPort XML Sample files with only Rubric fields populated for Data Set and Entity.
* IP-3080 - Added a check to truncate page meta descriptions to a maximum of 160 characters.
* IP-3081 - Added alt text for displayed Browse Graphics.
* IP-3082 - Changed HTTP status codes for invalid Catalog Item access errors to more appropriate codes.