June 18, 2015
New Features and Other Changes
- IP-1408 - Implement CSV export option for Publish Counts and Data Sets reports
- IP-1430 - Added content to instruct users on how to reset their CAM password.
- IP-1453 - Added the export of Originator information to the ISO 19115 export.
- IP-1455 - Modified the ISO 19115 export to include online resources in a separate
citedResponsiblyParty section to more clearly delineate between an unrelated
citation contact and citation URLs.
- IP-1461 - Added the export of Data Steward information to the ISO 19115 export.
- IP-1465 - Added a Copy Values from Parent capability to the Geographic Area
- IP-1423 - Fixed an error triggered by an Activity Log update with a null
- IP-1429 - Fixed a bug where expired passwords for CAM accounts were not detected
- IP-1433 - Fixed a bug where the printable form view printed the background color
of the page in Google Chrome.
- IP-1446 - Added missing child item information to the printable form view.
- IP-1448 - Fixed an error message for invalid related item links which exposed an
internal error code and stack trace.
- IP-1454 - Fixed a bug where only the first online resource URL was being exported
to ISO 19115.
- IP-1464 - Fixed an error triggered when validating a lineage source citation
contact, when a type was specified but not a value.
The Common Core export functionality will no longer be supported, and will be removed
from InPort as of next release. All externally
published data sets are harvested and incorporated into data.noaa.gov and data.gov,
are available in the latest version of Common Core at those locations.