The Southeast Fisheries Permit Office walk-up window located at 263 13th Ave. S., St. Petersburg, Florida 33701, is closed effective immediately, and will remain closed until further notice. This measure is taken out of an abundance of caution and our commitment to protecting the health and safety of our employees and our customers during the COVID-19 virus pandemic. NOAA Fisheries will publish another Fishery Bulletin when this closure ends.
The Southeast Fisheries Permit Office encourages all eligible permit holders to use the 24/7 online permit system to submit their renewal application by using the link below:
If you have further questions regarding this matter, please contact the Southeast Fisheries Permit Office by telephone at (877) 376-4877, weekdays between 9:00 a.m. and 4:00 p.m., excluding federal holidays.
SIGN UP FOR TEXT MESSAGE ALERTS - FIND OUT ABOUT IMMEDIATE OPENINGS AND CLOSURES
NOAA's Text Message Alert Program allows you to receive important fishery related alerts via text message (SMS). Standard message & data rates may apply. You may opt-out at any time.
Text alerts you may receive include:
- Immediate fishery openings and closures
- Any significant changes to fishing regulations that happen quickly
Sign up for one or more of the following groups:
- Gulf of Mexico Recreational Fisheries Related Alerts
- Text GULFRECFISH to 888777
- Gulf of Mexico Commercial Fisheries Related Alerts
- Text GULFCOMMFISH to 888777
- South Atlantic Recreational Fisheries Related Alerts
- Text SATLRECFISH to 888777
- South Atlantic Commercial Fisheries Related Alerts
- Text SATLCOMMFISH to 888777
- Caribbean Fisheries Related Alerts
- Text CARIBFISH to 888777
Join us every other Friday on NOAA Fish Instagram for Rec Fish Friday!
Media: Kim Amendola, 727-551-5707
Allison Garrett, 727-551-5750