Ecosystem-Based Fishery Management Implementation Plans
These plans complement work already underway by Regional Fishery Management Councils through fishery management plans and fishery ecosystem plans.
To advance our efforts to implement Ecosystem-Based Fisheries Management, NOAA Fisheries developed Implementation Plans that identify priority actions and milestones for the next five years.
Implementation Plans by Region
- Download Alaska Plan (PDF, 23 pages)
- Download West Coast Plan (PDF, 27 pages)
- Download Pacific Islands Plan (PDF, 39 pages)
- Download Gulf of Mexico Plan (PDF, 19 pages)
- Download South Atlantic Plan (PDF, 17 pages)
- Download Caribbean Plan (PDF, 15 pages)
- Download Northeast Plan (PDF, 25 pages)
- Download Atlantic Highly Migratory Species Plan (PDF, 28 pages)
- Download NOAA Fisheries Headquarters Plan (PDF, 15 pages)