GoToWebinar Registration and Joining Instructions
How to register and join meetings for the Alaska Salmon Research Task Force
In order to join one of the meetings for the Alaska Salmon Research Task Force, you will need to register and then join the meetings.
How to Register
1. Choose the link for the next meeting
Please visit the Alaska Salmon Research Task Force page to find the next meeting. The link will be in a blue box called More information.
On the meeting page, look for 'Online Event Link,' which will have the Registration Link below.
After clicking the link, you will then see a screen like this:
2. Fill out the form with your first and last name, and the email address you want to use to get emails about the meeting.
3. Please add your affiliation after your last name (example: 'Doe—NOAA Fisheries')
4. Click the green 'Register' button.
You should then see a screen like this saying your are registered:
5. Check your email (the one you registered with) for instructions on how to join.
Be sure to save this email and use it to access the webinar on the day of the meeting.
Join the Meeting
Your registration is unique to you, do not share it with others.
1. The registration email should look like this:
2. In order to join the meeting, select the green 'Join Webinar' button from your computer or your phone.
3. Once you enter the webinar you can select your audio options.
It will automatically use your computer audio (or internet through your phone) but you can also dial in with your phone instead.
Either of these options can be used, but please do not use both at the same time on different devices. It will create an echo when speaking.