2009–2010 Alaska Groundfish Harvest Specifications
The Inseason Management Branch monitors the catch rates of groundfish and prohibited species according to the catch limits and allocations by gear, sector, and seasonal apportionments proscribed in regulation and found in the harvest specifications.
Bering Sea and Aleutian Islands (BSAI)
2009–2010 BSAI Harvest Specification Tables
- Table 3: Final 2009 and 2010 Allocations of Pollock TACS to the Directed Pollock Fisheries and to the CDQ Directed Fishing Allowances (updated 12/29/2009).
Table 5b: Final 2010 Gear Shares and Seasonal Allowances of the BSAI Pacific Cod TAC (updated 12/29/2009).
- Table 8c: Final 2009 and 2010 Prohibited Species Bycatch Allowances for the Bsai Trawl Limited Access Sector and Non-Trawl Fisheries (corrected 02/03/2010).
Gulf of Alaska (GOA)
2009–2010 GOA Harvest Specification Tables
- Table 6: Final 2010 Distribution of Pollock in the Central and Western Regulatory Areas of the Gulf of Alaska; Percentage Seasonal Biomass Distribution, Area Apportionments; and Seasonal Allowances of Annual TAC (updated 12/29/2009).
- Table 8: Final 2010 Seasonal Apportionments and Allocation of Pacific cod TAC Amounts in the Gulf of Alaska; Allocations for Processing by the Inshore and Offshore Components (updated 12/29/2009).
- Table 11: Final 2009 and 2010 Pacific Halibut PSC Limits, Allowances, and Apportionments (corrected 03/16/2009).
- Table 17: Final 2009 and 2010 Non-Exempt American Fisheries Act Catcher Vessel Halibut Prohibited Species Catch (PSC) Limits for Vessels Using Trawl Gear in the GOA (corrected 03/16/2009).
- Table 23: Final 2009 GOA Groundfish Sideboard Limits for Amendment 80 Program Vessels (corrected 03/16/2009).
2009–2010 Harvest Specification Changes
- Total Allowable Catch and Further Catch Share Changes
- Apportionment of the Groundfish Reserves in the BSAI (1988–present) (PDF)
- BSAI pollock reallocations (1999–present) (PDF)
- BSAI Pacific cod reallocations (1995–present) (PDF)
- GOA (Western and Central) Pacific cod reallocations (2012–present) (PDF)
- AFA Inshore Pollock Cooperatives
- Amendment 80
- Community Development Quota (CDQ) Groups
- Central GOA Rockfish Program
- BSAI Flatfish Exchanges (PDF)