2011–2012 Alaska Groundfish Harvest Specifications
The Inseason Management Branch monitors the catch rates of groundfish and prohibited species according to the catch limits and allocations by gear, sector, and seasonal apportionments proscribed in regulation and found in the harvest specifications.
Bering Sea and Aleutian Islands (BSAI)
2011–2012 BSAI Harvest Specification Tables
- Table 3: Final 2011 and 2012 Allocations of Pollock TACs to the Directed Pollock Fisheries and to the CDQ Directed Fishing Allowances (DFA) (updated 01/19/12).
- Table 4: Final 2011 and 2012 Seasonal and Spatial Allowances, Gear Shares, CDQ Reserve, Incidental Catch Allowance, and Amendment 80 Allocation of the BSAI Atka Mackerel TAC (updated 12/29/11).
- Table 5: Final 2012 Gear Shares and Seasonal Allowances of the BSAI Pacific Cod TAC (updated 2/23/2012).
- Table 7: Final 2011 Community Development Quota (CDQ) Reserves, Incidental Catch Amounts (ICAS), and Amendment 80 Allocations of the Aleutian Islands Pacific Ocean Perch, and BSAI Flathead Sole, Rock Sole, and Yellowfin Sole TACs (updated 10/12/11).
- Table 8: Final 2011 and 2012 Apportionment of Prohibited Species Catch Allowances to Non-Trawl Gear, the CDQ Program, Amendment 80, and the BSAI Trawl Limited Access Sectors (updated 10/25/11).
- Table 10: 2011 and 2012 Directed Fishing Closures (updated 3/28/11).
- Table 13: Final 2011 and 2012 American Fisheries Act Catcher Vessel BSAI Groundfish Sideboard Limits (updated 3/28/11).
- 76 FR 17034. The National Marine Fisheries Service (NMFS) is correcting a final rule that published on March 1, 2011, implementing the final 2011 and 2012 harvest specifications and prohibited species catch allowances for the groundfish fishery of the BSAI. Two tables within the document contained errors.
Gulf of Alaska (GOA)
2011–2012 GOA Harvest Specification Tables
- Table 6: Final 2012 Distribution of Pollock in the Central and Western Regulatory Areas of the Gulf of Alaska; Seasonal Biomass Distribution, Area Apportionments; and Seasonal Allowances of Annual TAC (updated 01/05/12).
- Table 8: Final 2012 Seasonal Apportionments and Allocation of Pacific Cod TAC Amounts in the Gulf of Alaska; Allocations for Processing by the Inshore and Offshore Components (updated 01/05/12).
- Table 15: Final 2012 GOA Non-Exempt AFA CV Groundfish Harvest Sideboard Limitations (updated 12/29/2011).
- Table 17: Final 2011 GOA Non-American Fisheries Act Crab Vessel Groundfish Harvest Sideboard Limits (updated 12/29/2011).
- Table 18: Final 2012 GOA Non-American Fisheries Act Crab Vessel Groundfish Harvest Sideboard Limits (updated 12/29/2011).
- Table 26: Apportionments of the 'Other Hook-and-Line Fisheries" Annual Halibut PSC Allowance Between the Hook-and-Line Gear Catcher Vessel and Catcher/Processor Sectors (updated 12/29/2011).
- There are no corrections at this time.
2011 to 2012 Harvest Specification Changes
- Total Allowable Catch and Further Catch Share Changes
- Apportionment of the Groundfish Reserves in the BSAI (1988–present) (PDF)
- BSAI pollock reallocations (1999–present) (PDF)
- BSAI Pacific cod reallocations (1995–present) (PDF)
- GOA (Western and Central) Pacific cod reallocations (2012–present) (PDF)
- AFA Inshore Pollock Cooperatives
- Amendment 80
- Community Development Quota (CDQ) Groups
- Central GOA Rockfish Program
- BSAI Flatfish Exchanges (PDF)