2012–2013 Alaska Groundfish Harvest Specifications
The Inseason Management Branch monitors the catch rates of groundfish and prohibited species according to the catch limits and allocations by gear, sector, and seasonal apportionments proscribed in regulation and found in the harvest specifications.
Bering Sea and Aleutian Islands (BSAI)
2012–2013 BSAI Harvest Specification Tables
- Table 3: Final 2012 and 2013 Allocations of Pollock TACs to the Directed Pollock Fisheries and to the CDQ Directed Fishing Allowances (DFA) (updated 01/24/13).
- Table 4: Final 2012 and 2013 Seasonal and Spatial Allowances, Gear Shares, CDQ Reserve, Incidental Catch Allowance, and Amendment 80 Allocation of the BSAI Atka Mackerel TAC (updated 01/03/13).
- Table 5b: Final 2013 Gear Shares and Seasonal Allowances of the BSAI Pacific Cod TAC (updated 01/03/13).
- Table 3: Correction to 77 FR 12214, February 29, 2012.There are errors in the table for the pollock allocation in the Aleutian Island subarea and the Bogoslof District. Effective March 14, 2012 through December 31, 2012, and applicable beginning February 29, 2012.
Gulf of Alaska (GOA)
2012–2013 GOA Harvest Specification Tables
- Table 4: Final 2013 Distribution of Pollock in the Central and Western Regulatory Areas of the Gulf of Alaska; Seasonal Biomass Distribution, Area Apportionments; and Seasonal Allowances of Annual TAC (updated 01/03/13).
- Table 6: Final 2013 Seasonal Apportionments and Allocation of Pacific Cod TAC Amounts in the Gulf of Alaska; Allocations for Processing by the Inshore and Offshore Components (updated 01/03/13).
- Table 22: Final 2012 GOA Non-American Fisheries Act Crab Vessel Groundfish Harvest Sideboard Limits (updated 4/17/12).
- There are no corrections at this time.
2012 to 2013 Harvest Specification Changes
- Total Allowable Catch and Further Catch Share Changes
- Apportionment of the Groundfish Reserves in the BSAI (1988–present) (PDF)
- BSAI pollock reallocations (1999–present) (PDF)
- BSAI Pacific cod reallocations (1995–present) (PDF)
- GOA (Western and Central) Pacific cod reallocations (2012–present) (PDF)
- AFA Inshore Pollock Cooperatives
- Amendment 80
- Community Development Quota (CDQ) Groups
- Central GOA Rockfish Program
- BSAI Flatfish Exchanges (PDF)