The SERO Permits office is now issuing one decal per fishery permit for the Gulf of Mexico Charter/Headboat for Reef Permit and Gulf of Mexico Charter/Headboat for Migratory Pelagics. The SERO Permits office is also now charging a fee of $10 per decal. If a permit holder has these two permits, they will be issued two (2) decals with a fee of $20. This fee is in addition to the normal permit renewal fee. This change became effective on February 14, 2017.
If you have further questions regarding this matter, please contact the SERO Permits office at the above address or by telephone at (727) 824-5326, or toll-free at (877) 376-4877, weekdays between 8:00 a.m. and 4:30 p.m.
NOAA Fisheries Southeast is pleased to announce the introduction of our Text Message Alert Program. The program will allow you to sign up to receive important fishery related alerts via text message. Text alerts you may receive include immediate fishery openings and closures, and any significant changes to fishing regulations that happen quickly.
How to opt-in
Sign up for related alerts for one or more of the following groups. Standard message & data rates may apply. You may opt-out at any time.
- Gulf of Mexico Recreational Fisheries: Text GULFRECFISH to 888777
- Gulf of Mexico Commercial Fisheries: Text GULFCOMMFISH to 888777
- South Atlantic Recreational Fisheries: Text SATLRECFISH to 888777
- South Atlantic Commercial Fisheries: Text SATLCOMMFISH to 888777
- Caribbean Fisheries: Text CARIBFISH to 888777