- NOAA Fisheries is currently updating the Catch Shares Online System. The new system will be hosted in a cloud application that should decrease unexpected down-times.
- Prior to the new website launch on or around December 21, 2020, NOAA Fisheries IFQ Catch Share Support Team will be hosting several Cisco Webex webinars to familiarize fishery participants with changes in the new Catch Share Online System.
- The URL to the website will be changing to https://SECatchShares.fisheries.noaa.gov/.
Cisco Webex software can be opened from your browser. If you are unfamiliar with this software, technical assistance will be provided 30-45 minutes prior to teach webinar start time. Webinars are scheduled during the evening on Tuesdays and afternoon on Fridays. We encourage IFQ participants to attend one of the webinar dates listed below:
- Tuesday, December 1st from 6:00 – 7:30 PM (EST)
- Friday, December 4th from 1:00 – 2:30 PM (EST)
- Tuesday, December 8th from 6:00 -7:30 PM (EST)
- Friday, December 11th from 1:00 – 2:30 PM (EST)
- Tuesday, December 15th from 6:00 – 7:30 PM (EST)
- Friday, December 18th from 1:00 – 2:30 PM (EST)
- Tuesday, December 22nd from 6:00 – 7:30 PM (EST)
- Tuesday, December 29th from 6:00 – 7:30 PM (EST)
- Tuesday, January 5th from 6:00 – 7:30 PM (EST)
- Friday, January 8th from 1:00 -2:30 PM (EST)
- Tuesday, January 12th from 6:00 – 7:30 PM (EST)
- Friday, January 15th from 1:00 -2:30 PM (EST)
This schedule can also be found on the Catch Share Online System homepage under Additional Information listed as Webinar Schedule.
FOR HELP JOINING THE WEBINAR
- On the Catch Share Online System homepage, navigate to the Additional Information tab.
- Under Additional Information, click on the link for Directions on Joining Cisco Webex.
** In the event of a government shutdown (furlough) outreach sessions may be cancelled **
SIGN UP FOR TEXT MESSAGE ALERTS - FIND OUT ABOUT IMMEDIATE OPENINGS AND CLOSURES
NOAA's Text Message Alert Program allows you to receive important fishery related alerts via text message (SMS). Standard message & data rates may apply. You may opt-out at any time.
Text alerts you may receive include:
- Immediate fishery openings and closures
- Any significant changes to fishing regulations that happen quickly
Sign up for one or more of the following groups:
- Gulf of Mexico Recreational Fisheries Related Alerts
- Text GULFRECFISH to 888777
- Gulf of Mexico Commercial Fisheries Related Alerts
- Text GULFCOMMFISH to 888777
- South Atlantic Recreational Fisheries Related Alerts
- Text SATLRECFISH to 888777
- South Atlantic Commercial Fisheries Related Alerts
- Text SATLCOMMFISH to 888777
- Caribbean Fisheries Related Alerts
- Text CARIBFISH to 888777
Join us every other Friday on NOAA Fish Instagram for Rec Fish Friday!
Media: Kim Amendola, 727-551-5707
Allison Garrett, 727-551-5750