- NOAA Fisheries invites all Individual Fishing Quota program (IFQ) participants to attend a virtual workshop, including brief presentations followed by Q&A sessions.
- For further information, IFQ participants can contact Catch Share Support at (866) 425-7627 between 8:00 a.m. and 4:30 p.m., Eastern Standard Time (EST), Monday through Friday excluding federal holidays.
- Wednesday, September 29, 2021, 6:00 – 7:30 PM, EST
To register for the workshop, click here:
Event number: 199 203 5976
Join by phone: +1-415-527-5035 US Toll
Access code: 199 203 5976
Catch Share support staff will review new functions added to the online system. A panel of staff from the following offices will also be available to answer participant questions:
- Law Enforcement
For additional information on the Catch Shares Program and Online System functions, visit:
Sign Up For Text Message Alerts - Find Out About Immediate Openings and Closures
NOAA's Text Message Alert Program allows you to receive important fishery related alerts via text message (SMS). Standard message & data rates may apply. You may opt-out at any time.
Text alerts you may receive include:
- Immediate fishery openings and closures.
- Any significant changes to fishing regulations that happen quickly.
Sign up for one or more of the following groups:
- Gulf of Mexico Recreational Fisheries Related Alerts
- Text GULFRECFISH to 888777
- Gulf of Mexico Commercial Fisheries Related Alerts
- Text GULFCOMMFISH to 888777
- South Atlantic Recreational Fisheries Related Alerts
- Text SATLRECFISH to 888777
- South Atlantic Commercial Fisheries Related Alerts
- Text SATLCOMMFISH to 888777
- Caribbean Fisheries Related Alerts
- Text CARIBFISH to 888777
Join us every other Friday on NOAA Fish Instagram for Rec Fish Friday!
Media: Kim Amendola, 727-551-5707
Allison Garrett, 727-551-5750