NOAA Fisheries newly appointed Southeast Regional Administrator, Andy Strelcheck will provide an update and take questions about the agency’s Southeast For-Hire Electronic Reporting Program including information about the new Vessel Monitoring System (VMS) requirement, set to be in effect December 13, 2021. The call is moderated by an operator with callers being placed into a queue to ask questions after a few opening remarks.
Thursday, October 7, from 12-2pm EST
The next Gulf of Mexico Fishery Management Council meeting will be held October 25-28 at the Perdido Beach Resort, Orange Beach, AL https://gulfcouncil.org/council/
Sign Up for Text Message Alerts – Find Out About Immediate Openings and Closures
NOAA's Text Message Alert Program allows you to receive important fishery related alerts via text message (SMS). Standard message & data rates may apply. You may opt-out at any time.
Text alerts you may receive include:
- Immediate fishery openings and closures
- Any significant changes to fishing regulations that happen quickly
Sign up for one or more of the following groups:
- Gulf of Mexico Recreational Fisheries Related Alerts
- Text GULFRECFISH to 888777
- Gulf of Mexico Commercial Fisheries Related Alerts
- Text GULFCOMMFISH to 888777
- South Atlantic Recreational Fisheries Related Alerts
- Text SATLRECFISH to 888777
- South Atlantic Commercial Fisheries Related Alerts
- Text SATLCOMMFISH to 888777
- Caribbean Fisheries Related Alerts
- Text CARIBFISH to 888777
Join us every other Friday on NOAA Fish Instagram for Rec Fish Friday!
Media: Kim Amendola, 727-551-5707
Allison Garrett, 727-551-5750