Webinar Dates: December 15th and 16th
- NOAA Fisheries and the South Atlantic and Gulf of Mexico Fishery Management Councils are implementing the new Southeast For-Hire Electronic Reporting Program in January 2021.
- The intent of the program is to provide more timely catch information by federally-permitted charter vessels, to enhance data collection, and provide accurate and reliable fisheries information about catch, effort, and discards to be used in future population assessments and management evaluations.
Southeast For-Hire Reporting Webinar Information and Registration
- Please join us as we walk you through the reporting process and answer your questions. The webinars will be recorded and available to the public.
- For Gulf of Mexico permit holders:
- For South Atlantic permit holders:
Please Note: All permit holders should have received an informational toolkit with additional program information via US Postal Service. These tool-kits and instructional videos are also available online at: https://www.fisheries.noaa.gov/southeast/recreational-fishing-data/southeast-hire-electronic-reporting-program. The website also provides information on the webinars including how to register and attend.
If you have any questions or did not receive a toolkit, please call our customer service hotline (available from 8:00-4:30, EST, Monday through Friday) at 1-833-707-1632 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
SIGN UP FOR TEXT MESSAGE ALERTS - FIND OUT ABOUT IMMEDIATE OPENINGS AND CLOSURES
NOAA's Text Message Alert Program allows you to receive important fishery related alerts via text message (SMS). Standard message & data rates may apply. You may opt-out at any time.
Text alerts you may receive include:
- Immediate fishery openings and closures.
- Any significant changes to fishing regulations that happen quickly.
Sign up for one or more of the following groups:
- Gulf of Mexico Recreational Fisheries Related Alerts
- Text GULFRECFISH to 888777
- Gulf of Mexico Commercial Fisheries Related Alerts
- Text GULFCOMMFISH to 888777
- South Atlantic Recreational Fisheries Related Alerts
- Text SATLRECFISH to 888777
- South Atlantic Commercial Fisheries Related Alerts
- Text SATLCOMMFISH to 888777
- Caribbean Fisheries Related Alerts
- Text CARIBFISH to 888777
Join us every other Friday on NOAA Fish Instagram for Rec Fish Friday!
Media: Kim Amendola, 727-551-5707
Allison Garrett, 727-551-5750