The NOAA Fisheries Southeast Regional Office offers a variety of services to help protect and recover living marine resources, their habitats, and affected fishing communities from the impacts of disaster events and related response activities. These services include:
- Emergency environmental compliance reviews including technical advice and suggested mitigation.
- Fishery closures and other temporary rules to protect public health and NOAA Fisheries trust resources.
- Fishery disaster assistance evaluations.
- Marine mammal and sea turtle stranding response coordination.
- Incident Command Post (ICP) staffing and assistance.
Southeast Region Disaster Response One-Page Overview (PDF, 1page) Download File