Apply for Fish 2.0 2019
Apply for Fish 2.0, a launch pad for aquaculture innovations, and potentially qualify for the biennial Global Innovators Forum at Stanford.
The entry point is the Fish 2.0 Readiness Assessment. Businesses that pass the assessment become Fish 2.0 Qualified and gain access to the upcoming Fish 2.0 Connect online hub, where they can start connecting with interested investors right away. Businesses earning the top 40 scores qualify to pitch onstage at the Forum.
There’s a special track for U.S. aquaculture businesses. Check your eligibility and apply here: https://www.fish20.org/about/tracks/usaquaculture
Fish 2.0 2019: How it Works
Getting Fish 2.0 Qualified
The two-part online Readiness Assessment is designed to reveal a seafood business’s fundamental strengths, innovation level and potential for growth and impact. It also helps determine whether a business is ready for investment and partnerships. The top-scoring businesses—the Fish 2.0 Forty—will earn a spot onstage at the Global Innovators Forum, Nov. 5–6, 2019, at Stanford University, where they’ll present to invited investors and experts from across the country and around the world. The Forum is held only once every two years.
After submitting part one of the assessment, businesses will receive scores and feedback from investors, which help guide the part two submission. Businesses that earn 70 percent of possible points are Fish 2.0 Qualified and can start using the Fish 2.0 Connect online hub, where they can meet potential investors and partners based on mutual interest (the first year is free for all qualifying businesses).
Benefits for businesses and experts
Top 5 benefits for businesses participating in Fish 2.0
- Businesses participating in Fish 2.0 meet potential investors, partners, and advisors that help them accelerate impact and growth.
- Polish your pitch to partners and investors.
- Find out how to make your environmental and social impact a compelling part of your business strategy.
- Get out of your sea cave and see how you fit into the broader seafood sector.
- Become a big (or at least bigger) fish!
Top 5 benefits for investors and experts participating in Fish 2.0
- Learn about emerging technologies and trends in the $400-billion global seafood market, one of the food sector’s fastest-growing segments.
- Get an early look at developing innovations by judging companies’ Readiness Assessments or serving as a business advisor.
- Connect with Fish 2.0 Qualified companies in the Fish 2.0 Connect online hub.
- Meet fellow investors who share your interest in seafood deals.
- Get first crack at tickets to the Global Innovators Forum.
Now is the time for businesses and investors to dive into the Fish 2.0 community.