Refine Results
Management Area
Fishing Permit Type
Seafood Permit Type

Fishing & Seafood Permits

1 permit matches your filter criteria.

Alaska Subsistence Halibut Fishery Applications and Reporting Forms

Fishermen must have a Subsistence Halibut Registration Certificate (SHARC) to fish for subsistence halibut. Permits for community harvest, ceremonial, and educational purposes also are available to qualified Alaska communities and Alaska Native Tribes.
Recreational, Subsistence ,