Skip to main content
Refine Results
Management Area
Fishing Permit Type
Seafood Permit Type

Fishing & Seafood Permits

2 permits match your filter criteria.

Coastal Pelagic Species Limited Entry Permit

A valid West Coast Coastal Pelagic Species (CPS) limited entry permit is required for anyone using purse seine gear for fishing or landing CPS finfish in the limited entry fishery in the Limited Entry Zone. Fishery Type: Limited access Harvest
Commercial ,

Pacific Highly Migratory Species Permits

Permit information for commercial fishing in the West Coast EEZ (California, Washington, Oregon) for Pacific tunas, swordfish, sharks, and billfish.
Commercial, For-Hire / Charter, Highly Migratory Species ,