Ecosystem-Based Fishery Management Draft Implementation Plans
These plans complement work already underway by Regional Fishery Management Councils through fishery management plans and fishery ecosystem plans. You can comment on the Draft Plans until September 30, 2018.
To advance our efforts to implement Ecosystem-Based Fisheries Management, NOAA Fisheries developed draft Implementation Plans that identify priority actions and milestones for the next five years.
The draft plans are available below for public comment through September 30, 2018.
Comments will be taken into account before the implementation plans are finalized.
You may submit overarching comments on all the draft implementation plans or separately by region.
Draft Implementation Plans by Region
- Download Alaska Draft Plan (PDF, 19 pages)
- Download West Coast Draft Plan (PDF, 19 pages)
- Download Pacific Islands Draft Plan (PDF, 47 pages)
- Download Gulf of Mexico Draft Plan (PDF, 16 pages)
- Download South Atlantic Draft Plan (PDF, 17 pages)
- Download Caribbean Draft Plan (PDF, 16 pages)
- Download Northeast Draft Plan (PDF, 16 pages)
- Download Atlantic Highly Migratory Species Draft Plan (PDF, 15 pages)
- Download NOAA Fisheries Headquarters Draft Plan (PDF, 14 pages)