GoToWebinar Registration and Joining Instructions
How to register for and join public information sessions and public hearings on the proposed rule to modify the Atlantic Large Whale Take Reduction Plan.
In order to join one of the public information sessions or the public hearings on the proposed rule to modify the Atlantic Large Whale Take Reduction Plan, you will need to register and then join the meetings.
Register for the Meeting
1. Choose the link for the public information session or public hearing you want to attend.
Please note that the information sessions are designed to orient participants to the documents and the review process, and to answer questions about what the proposed rule and DEIS contain. Public comments will only be accepted if time permits.
- Tuesday, January 12: Rhode Island, Southern Massachusetts, LMA3
- Wednesday, January 13: Outer Cape Massachusetts, LMA1 Massachusetts and LMA1 New Hampshire
- Tuesday, January 19: Maine, southern focus
- Wednesday, January 20: Maine, northern focus
Please note that the purpose of the hearings is to accept public comments on the proposed rule and DEIS.
- Tuesday, February 16: Rhode Island, Southern Massachusetts, LMA3
- Wednesday, February 17: Outer Cape Massachusetts, LMA1 Massachusetts and LMA1 New Hampshire
- Tuesday, February 23: Maine, southern focus
- Wednesday, February 24: Maine, northern focus
You will then see a screen like this:
2. Fill out the form with your first name and last name, and the email address you want to use to get emails about the meeting.
3. Please add your affiliation after your last name (ex. “Doe – NMFS”)
4. Click the blue “Register” button.
You should then see a screen like this saying you are registered:
5. Check your email (the one you registered with) for instructions on how to join.
Be sure to save this email and use it to access the webinar on the day of the meeting.
Join the Meeting
Your registration is unique to you, do not share it with others.
1. The registration email should look like this:
2. In order to join the meeting, select the blue “Join Webinar” button from your computer or your phone.
3. Once you enter the webinar you can select your audio options.
It will automatically use your computer audio (or internet through your phone) but you can also to dial in with your telephone instead.
Either of these options can be used, but please do not use both at the same time on different devices. It will create an echo when speaking.
4. If you dial in with your telephone, but do not join the webinar on your computer or phone, you will not be able to see the presentation or raise your hand (get in the queue) for asking questions or providing comments.
- Message from Chris Oliver, Assistant Administrator for Fisheries
- Proposed Rule as filed in the Federal Register
- Proposed Rule Summary Fact Sheet
- Draft Environmental Impact Statement
- Information on Public Information Sessions and Public Hearings