Refine Results

Directed Take Permits
Incidental Take Permits
4 permits match your requirements

Scientific Research and Enhancement Permits for Marine Mammals

A permit is required for any proposed research or enhancement activity that involves "take" of marine mammals with the exception of those activities covered by the General Authorization.
Scientific Research & Enhancement

ESA Scientific Research and Enhancement Permits

A Scientific Research and/or Enhancement Permit (ESA 10(a)(1)(A)) is required for any person planning to conduct any activity resulting in the "take" of an endangered or threatened species under NOAA Fisheries' jurisdiction.
Scientific Research & Enhancement

Scientific Research Permit for Marine Mammal and Protected Species Parts

A research permit for the collection, receipt, import, and export of parts from protected species under the Marine Mammal Protection Act (MMPA) and the Endangered Species Act (ESA).
Scientific Research & Enhancement

Letter of Confirmation Under the General Authorization

An expedited and simpler option for researchers studying marine mammals that are not threatened or endangered and whose methods will not exceed Level B harassment.
Scientific Research & Enhancement