SWFSC Data on the NOAA Big Data Program (BDP)
This page provides public access to Southwest Fisheries Science Center's datasets hosted on the NOAA Big Data Program. It includes marine biological, economic and oceanographic research, observations and monitoring living marine resources.
The NOAA Big Data Program (BDP) provides public access to NOAA's open data on commercial cloud platforms through public-private partnerships. The list of Big Data Program datasets are organized by NOAA line office, see quick links below to access those of the Southwest Fisheries Science Center.
- Fisheries Ecology Division (view dataset)
- Fisheries Resources Division (view dataset)
- Aerial Marine Resources Monitoring System (AMRMS)
- Coastal Pelagic Species (CPS) Trawl Life History
- California Cooperative Oceanic Fisheries Investigations (CalCOFI)
- California Harpoon Ferry for Swordfish
- Echosounder Data Archive
- Green Sturgeon Acoustic Monitoring
- Pelagic Fish Survey - Station1
- Pelagic Fish Survey - Station2
- Pelagic Fish Survey - Station Data
- Marine Mammal and Turtle Division (view dataset)