User Guides for eFISH Online Services
User guides for eFISH, a public web application which provides information and services to harvesters and processors in the following management programs or groups: IFQ, Crab Rationalization, CDQ Groundfish, GOA Rockfish, A80 and AFA. Limited services, such as account balances and ledger reports, are provided to Enforcement and NOAA Fisheries' agency users
- Pay Fees Using eFISH (PDF)
- Login and Change Your eFISH Password (PDF)
- Activate an eFISH Account
- Submit a Guided Angler Fish (GAF) Landing Report (PDF) If a GAF permit holder is unable to submit a GAF landings report due to hardware, software, or Internet failure for a period longer than the required reporting time, or a correction must be made to information already submitted, the GAF permit holder must contact NOAA Office of Law Enforcement, Juneau, AK, at 800-304-4846 (Option #1).
- Replace or renew your Subsistence Halibut Registration Certificate (SHARC)
- Submit an IFQ landing report using the "legacy" IFQ Reporting System (for non-eLandings users)
- How to Enter First Wholesale Volume and Value Data Using the eFISH Portal (PDF)
- How to Enter Pacific Cod Ex-Vessel Volume and Value Data Using the eFISH Portal (PDF)
- Make Crab Transfers:
Monday - Friday 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Phone: (800) 304-4846, option 2
- Email: email@example.com