Economic Data Collection Forms
Monitoring the economic effects of the West Coast Groundfish Trawl Fishery catch share program.
All participants of the West Coast Groundfish Trawl Fishery must complete an annual Economic Data Collection (EDC) form as required by regulation 50 CFR 660.114. Participants can complete and return the forms received in the mail, complete an online form, or submit a paper form by downloading the applicable form below and returning the completed form by mail.
How To Complete an EDC Form
Submit your EDC form online.
Current EDC Forms
- 2021 Catcher Vessel Form
- 2021 Catcher-Processor Form
- 2021 Mothership Form
- 2021 First Receiver and Shorebased Processors Form
Previous years’ forms are available upon request.
- Economic Data Collection Overview
- Economic Data Collection Reports
- Fisheries Economics Explorer (FISHEyE)