Amendment 1 to the FMP for Fish Resources of the Arctic Management Area (Arctic FMP)
NOAA Fisheries announces approval of:
- Amendment 98 to the Fishery Management Plan (FMP) for Groundfish of the Bering Sea and Aleutian Islands Management Area
- Amendment 90 to the FMP for Groundfish of the Gulf of Alaska
- Amendment 40 to the FMP for Bering Sea/Aleutian Islands King and Tanner Crabs
- Amendment 15 to the FMP for the Scallop Fishery off Alaska
- Amendment 1 to the FMP for Fish Resources of the Arctic Management Area.
These amendments update the existing essential fish habitat (EFH) provisions in the FMPs based on a 5-year EFH review.