Electronic Reporting in Alaska Fisheries
eLandings, tLandings and seaLandings are part of the Interagency Electronic Reporting System, a program by NOAA Fisheries' Alaska Region, Alaska Dept of Fish and Game, and the International Pacific Halibut Commission. eFISH is the online reporting system.
Alaska Region's online Fisheries Information System, eFISH, provides registered buyers and fishermen access to their permit accounts to:
- check account and vessel balances and landing ledger reports, quota share holdings reports, and processor quota share holding reports from various fisheries
- report IFQ/CDQ landings
- conduct quota transfers
- renew certain fishery permits
- submit ex-vessel value and volume reports
- pay cost-recovery fees for crab, IFQ, observer and rockfish programs
- report a Guided Angler Fish (GAF) landing and check a GAF permit balance.
Interagency Electronic Reporting System
The Interagency Electronic Reporting System provides the Alaska fishing industry with a consolidated electronic means of reporting production and landings of commercial fish and shellfish to multiple management agencies. Some of the benefits of the electronic reporting system include:
- improved data quality
- automated processing of data
- improved process for correcting or updating information
- availability of more timely data for fishery managers
- reduction of duplicative reporting of similar information to multiple agencies
To get a copy of the stand-alone software on CD contact Josh Keaton or Jennifer Mondragon.
- tLandings for Salmon and Groundfish
Reporting Resources, Code Sheets and Species Guides
- Out-of-state eLandings Manual Landing Report: Report for non-Alaska shoreside processors that receive from catcher vessels groundfish harvested in the Bering Sea, Aleutian Islands, or the Gulf of Alaska. (PDF, 3 pages)
- 50 CFR 679.5 Recordkeeping and Reporting
- ADF&G Commercial Fisheries eLandings
- Skate Identification Guide (PDF, 2 pages)
- Black, Dusky, and Dark Rockfish Guide (PDF, 1 page)
- Fishery Management Boundaries: Alaska Department of Fish and Game Groundfish Statistical Areas, National Marine Fisheries Service Reporting Areas, and International Pacific Halibut Commission Regulatory Areas (online charts)
- For more information about NOAA Fisheries Alaska Region electronic reporting, contact Josh Keaton or Jennifer Mondragon.
- For specific help with eLandings, please contact the eLandings support team: email@example.com