2005–2006 Alaska Groundfish Harvest Specifications
The Inseason Management Branch monitors the catch rates of groundfish and prohibited species according to the catch limits and allocations by gear, sector, and seasonal apportionments proscribed in regulation and found in the harvest specifications.
Bering Sea and Aleutian Islands (BSAI)
2005–2006 BSAI Harvest Specification Tables
- Table 3: 2005 and 2006 Allocations of Pollock TACS to the Directed Pollock Fisheries and to the CDQ Directed Fishing Allowances(DFA) (updated 8/31/05).
- Table 10: 2005 and 2006 Bering Sea Subarea Inshore Cooperative Allocations (updated 08/31/05).
Gulf of Alaska (GOA)
2005–2006 GOA Harvest Specification Tables
- Table 12: Final 2005 GOA Non-Exempt American Fisheries Act Catcher Vessel (CV) Groundfish Harvest Sideboard Limitations (corrected 03/11/05).
- Table 13: Final 2006 GOA Non-Exempt American Fisheries Act Catcher Vessel (CV) Groundfish Harvest Sideboard Limitations (corrected 03/23/05).
2005–2006 Harvest Specification Changes
- Total Allowable Catch and Further Catch Share Changes
- Apportionment of the Groundfish Reserves in the BSAI (1988–present) (PDF)
- BSAI pollock reallocations (1999–present) (PDF)
- BSAI Pacific cod reallocations (1995–present) (PDF)
- GOA (Western and Central) Pacific cod reallocations (2012–present) (PDF)
- AFA Inshore Pollock Cooperatives
- Amendment 80
- Community Development Quota (CDQ) Groups
- Central GOA Rockfish Program
- BSAI Flatfish Exchanges (PDF)