Pacific Hake/Whiting Treaty: Joint Management Committee Meeting (November 4)
Meeting to discuss issues related to the Pacific Hake Management Strategy Evaluation
The Joint Management Committee, created under the Pacific Whiting Agreement between the Governments of the United States and Canada, will hold three meetings by webinar, to discuss issues related to the Pacific Hake Management Strategy Evaluation (MSE).
Standing agenda items for the meetings include:
- Recruitment Modeling and Scenario Development
- Objectives & Metrics
- Management Procedures
- Preliminary Results
During these meetings, the JMC will hear from the MSE analysts and may make decisions regarding how to proceed with the MSE. The meetings are open to the public. Members of the Pacific hake/whiting treaty advisory bodies and interested parties are encouraged to attend.
Webex Meeting Information
The same webex link and call-in information will be used for each meeting.
1) To join the Webex meeting from your computer, tablet or smartphone, click the link below:
- When prompted, enter your name and email address
- Select "Join Now"
- Select whether you'd like to join audio via your computer or by phone
- Enter meeting ID: 199 917 6324
- Enter passcode: 5033437777
2) To join the meeting by phone:
US (toll): +1-415-527-5035
Canada (toll): +1-647-794-4163
Enter the meeting access code: 199 917 6324