Upcoming Permanent Advisory Committee Meeting
NOAA Fisheries announces a public meeting of the Permanent Advisory Committee, October 2-3, 2023, to advise the U.S. Commissioners to the Western and Central Pacific Fisheries Commission.
NOAA Fisheries will hold a meeting of the Permanent Advisory Committee (PAC) on October 2-3, 2023, to advise the U.S. Commissioners to the Western and Central Pacific Fisheries Commission. This meeting is open to the public. It will be held in person at the Ala Moana Hotel (410 Atkinson Drive, Honolulu, HI 96814), in the Garden Lanai Meeting Room, and will also be broadcast via a web conference.
If you are interested in attending the meeting or receiving meeting materials, please fill out the meeting interest form by September 27, 2023.
The meeting topics may include:
- Outcomes of the 2022 annual session of the WCPFC and 2023 sessions of the WCPFC Scientific Committee, Northern Committee, and Technical and Compliance Committee
- Issues to be considered in the WCPFC 2023 annual session
- Potential U.S. proposals to the WCPFC 2023 annual session
- Input and advice from the PAC on issues that may arise at the WCPFC 2023 annual session
- Potential proposals from other WCPFC members; and
- Other issues
Members of the public may submit written comments on meeting topics or materials in advance of the meeting. Comments must be received by September 18, 2023. Meeting documents will be sent out via emailed in advance of the conference call. Please submit any comments or contact information to Emily Reynolds (via telephone or email, see below for contact information) by September 27, 2023, to receive meeting documents via email.
Please contact Emily Reynolds at (808) 725-5039, if you have questions about the meeting. The web conference is accessible to people with disabilities. Requests for sign language interpretation or other auxiliary aids should be submitted to Emily by September 18, 2023.