Hawaii Archipelago Ecosystem Management Plan
The Western Pacific Fishery Management Council developed five fishery ecosystem plans for fisheries in the Pacific Islands region, and has amended them, as necessary. These plans incorporated and replaced five fishery management plans. The original plans are available from the council. In addition to the plans and amendments, the implementing regulations here are subject to change.
- Fishery Ecosystem Plan for Hawaii (PDF)
- Amendment 1 - Western Pacific Community Development Program Process (PDF)
- Amendment 2 - Addressing the Overfished Condition of Armorhead (Pseudopentaceros wheeleri) at the Hancock Seamounts (PDF)
- Amendment 3 - Process for Specifying Annual Catch Limits and Accountability Measures (PDF)
- Amendment 4 - Revised Descriptions and Identification of Essential Fish Habitat and Habitat Areas of Particular Concern for Bottomfish and Seamount Groundfish of the Hawaiian Archipelago (PDF)
- Amendment 5 - Ecosystem Components (Download File)