Mariana Archipelago Ecosystem Management Plan
The Western Pacific Fishery Management Council developed five fishery ecosystem plans for fisheries in the Pacific Islands region, and has amended them, as necessary. These plans incorporated and replaced five fishery management plans. The original plans are available from the council. In addition to the plans and amendments, the implementing regulations here are subject to change.
- Fishery Ecosystem Plan for the Mariana Archipelago (PDF)
- Amendment 1 - Western Pacific Community Development Program Process (PDF)
- Amendment 2 - Process for Specifying Annual Catch Limits and Accountability Measures (PDF)
- Amendment 3 - Fishing Requirements in the Marianas Trench, Pacific Remote Islands, and Rose Atoll Marine National Monuments (PDF)
- Amendment 4 - Remove the Prohibited Areas for Medium and Large Bottomfish Vessels in the Commonwealth of the Northern Mariana Islands (PDF)
- Amendment 5 - Ecosystem Components (Download File)