Marine Fisheries Advisory Committee Meeting Materials and Summaries
NOAA Fisheries holds in person meetings of the Marine Fisheries Advisory Committee twice a year, as well as teleconferences periodically on an as needed basis, to deliberate on and provide input to the Secretary of Commerce on living marine resource matters. Below are links to agendas and materials from upcoming and past meetings.
- December 15, 2020 (Virtual, Tentative)
- May 25-27, 2021 (Tentative)
Past Meeting Materials
- October 15-17, 2019 (Silver Spring, Maryland)
- July 1, 2019 (Teleconference)
- April-May 2019 (Portland, Maine)
- November 2017 (Silver Spring, Maryland)
- August 2017 (teleconference)
- March 2017 (Boston, Massachusetts)
For information about background materials and past meetings not listed here, please contact the Committee's Assistant Designated Federal Officer, Heidi Lovett (Heidi.Lovett@noaa.gov).