Final Coastal Multispecies Recovery Plan for California Coastal Chinook Salmon, Northern California Steelhead and Central California Coast Steelhead
This plan was developed for three ESA threatend salmon and steelhead species to provide a framework for their conservation and survival that focuses and prioritizes threat abatement and restoration actions.
Recovery Plan Downloads
This recovery plan consists of five volumes:
- Vol. 1 Coastal Multispecies Recovery Plan Chapters 1-8
- Vol. 2 California Coastal Chinook Salmon ESU
- Vol. 3 Northern California Steelhead DPS
- Vol. 4 Central California Coast Steelhead DPS
- Vol. 5 Appendices
The California Coastal Multispecies Recovery Plan was developed for three salmon and steelhead species: the California Coastal (CC) Chinook salmon Evolutionarily Significant Unit (ESU), and the Northern California (NC) and Central California Coast (CCC) steelhead Distinct Population Segments (DPS). The purpose of a recovery plan is to provide a framework for the conservation and survival of the listed species [ESA section 4(f)(1)] that focuses and prioritizes threat abatement and restoration actions necessary to recover, and eventually delist, a species.
If you need assistance with these documents, please contact Erin Seghesio at 707-578-8515 or Erin.Seghesio@noaa.gov for your information needs.
- California Coastal Chinook Salmon: All Recovery Actions (Excel file)
- Northern California Steelhead: All Recovery Actions (Excel file)
- Central California Coast Steelhead: All Recovery Actions (Excel file)