Pacific Islands Regional Office Federal Programs Office Annual Reports
A collection of FPO annual reports that highlight the variety of projects funded by the Pacific Islands Regional Office.
The Federal Programs Office is located at the Pacific Islands Regional Office (PIRO) in Honolulu, Hawai‘i. With technical assistance from PIRO and Pacific Islands Fisheries Science Center staff, Federal Program Officers (FPOs) administer grants and cooperative agreements throughout the award period, from the initial solicitation through post-award management. FPOs also work closely with the NOAA Grants Management Division, technical monitors, and grant recipients throughout the award period to facilitate the successful completion of each grant’s project objectives.
The Federal Programs Office supports the NOAA Fisheries mission through competitive and noncompetitive grants and cooperative agreements. Recipients include U.S. and international agencies, as well as organizations from Hawai‘i, the Commonwealth of the Mariana Islands, Guam, American Samoa, and the greater Pacific.
The following annual reports contain a summary of the funding awarded each fiscal year to its recipients.
- 2021 Annual Report (PDF, 28 pages)
- 2020 Annual Report (PDF, 32 pages), Interactive StoryMap
- 2019 Annual Report (PDF, 16 pages), Interactive StoryMap
- 2018 Annual Report (PDF, 16 pages)
- 2017 Annual Report (PDF, 16 pages)
- 2016 Annual Report (PDF, 12 pages)
- 2015 Annual Report (PDF, 20 pages)
- 2014 Annual Report (PDF, 16 pages)