Notices and Rules
Amendment 31 to the Pacific Coast Groundfish Fishery Management Plan (FMP), which proposes to define the geographic units of 20 stocks for 14 species of groundfish, a subset of 80+ species managed by the FMP
Amendment 32 to the Pacific Coast Groundfish Fishery Management Plan: Modifications to Non-Trawl Sector Area Management Measures
Proposed rule for modifications to non-trawl sector area management measures for Pacific Coast groundfish
Proposed revisions to regulations that apply to Pacific Coast Groundfish Trawl Rationalization Program participants and electronic monitoring (EM) service providers
2023 cost recovery fee percentages and average mothership cooperative program pricing, Pacific Coast Groundfish Trawl Rationalization Program.
Amendment 30 to the Pacific Coast Groundfish Fishery Management Plan & 2023-2024 Harvest Specifications and Management Measures
Amendment 30 of the Pacific Coast Groundfish Fishery Management Plan, 2023-2024 harvest specifications
- Final rule; inseason adjustments to biennial groundfish management measures
- Proposed rule; request for comments (88 FR 73810, October 27, 2023)
- Inseason adjustments (88 FR 67656, October 2, 2023)
- Inseason adjustments (88 FR 52046, August 7, 2023)
- Final rule; correcting amendment (88 FR 12865, March 1, 2023)
Electronic Monitoring (EM) Program Regulations for Bottom Trawl and Non-Whiting Midwater Trawl Vessels
Availability of a final rule
Final rule for implementation of logbook requirements for Pacific Coast Groundfish non-trawl fishing
NMFS approves changes in 2022 to the Pacific Halibut Catch Sharing Plan for the International Pacific Halibut Commission’s regulatory Area 2A off of Washington, Oregon, and California.
- Temporary rule; inseason adjustment; request for comments (87 FR 41259, July 12…
- Temporary rule; inseason adjustment; request for comments (87 FR 35901, June 14…
- Final Rule for Area 2A Management (87 FR 19007, April 1, 2022)
- Final rule for IPHC 2022 Annual Management Measures (87 FR 12604, March 7, 2022)
- Proposed Rule (87 FR 9021, February 17, 2022)
2022 cost recovery fee percentages and average mothership cooperative program pricing, Pacific Coast Groundfish Trawl Rationalization Program.
Implementation of the EM program delayed until at least January 1, 2024