NOAA Fisheries specifies a 2018 limit of 2,000 metric tons (t) of longline-caught bigeye tuna for each U.S. Pacific territory (American Samoa, Guam, and the Commonwealth of the Northern Mariana Islands). NOAA Fisheries will allow each territory to allocate...
NOAA Fisheriesproposes 2019 specifications for the summer flounder and black sea bass fisheries and maintains previously established 2019 specifications for the scup fishery. Additionally, this action proposes to reopen the February 2018 black sea bass recreational...
Expansion of the Scallop Dredge Exemption Areas under the Northeast Multispecies Fishery Management Plan
NOAA Fisheriesproposes to implement modifications to the regulations implementing the Northeast Multispecies Fishery Management Plan to allow vessels issued a limited access general category individual fishing quota sea scallop permit to fish for scallops...
NOAA Fisheries proposes specifications for the 2019 blueline tilefish fishery north of the North Carolina/Virginia border and projected specifications for 2020 and 2021. The proposed action is intended to establish allowable harvest levels and other management...
Approval of New Gear under Small-Mesh Fisheries Accountability Measures for Northeast Multispecies Fishery
NOAA Fisheries proposes to approve new selective trawl gear for use in several non-groundfish fisheries when subject to the Georges Bank yellowtail flounder accountability measure. The proposed selective gear would reduce bycatch of groundfish species, while...
This action proposes regulations to implement the New England Fishery Management Council’s Industry-Funded Monitoring Omnibus Amendment. The New England Council is considering ways to increase monitoring in certain fisheries to assess the amount and...
NOAA Fisheries isseeking information on nations whose vessels are engaged in illegal, unreported, or unregulated (IUU) fishing, bycatch of protected living marine resource’ (PLMR), and/or fishing activities in waters beyond any national jurisdiction that target...
Notification offee percentagesfor cost recovery under the Bering Sea and Aleutian Islands Crab Rationalization Program. These notices areintended to provide holders of crab allocations with a fee percentagefor thecrab fishing year so they can calculate the...
- 2018/2019 Fee Percentage (83 FR 34119, 07/19/2018)
- 2017/2018 Fee Percentage (82 FR 32329, 07/13/2017)
- 2016/2017 Fee Percentage (81 FR 45458, 07/14/2016)
- 2015/2016 Fee Percentage (80 FR 42792, 07/20/2015)
- 2014/2015 Fee Percentage (79 FR 44403, 07/31/2014)
- 2013/2014 Fee Percentage (78 FR 46577, 08/01/2013)
- 2012/2013 Fee Percentage (77 FR 44216, 07/27/2012)
- 2011/2012 Fee Percentage (76 FR 43658, 07/21/2011)
- 2010/2011 Fee Percentage (75 FR 43147, 07/23/2010)
- 2009/2010 Fee Percentage (74 FR 34551, 07/16/2009)
- 2008/2009 Fee Percentage (73 FR 45968, 08/07/2008)
- 2007-2008 Fee Percentage (72 FR 41293, 07/27/2007)
- Final Rule to Implement Program (70 FR 10173, 03/02/2005)
- Proposed Rule to Implement Program (69 FR 63199, 10/29/2004)