Gulf and South Atlantic Stock Landings
The Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission has provided the following preliminary landings estimates for species subject to stock annual catch limits (ACLs).
Landings for Species with Stock Annual Catch Limits (ACLs) in the Gulf of Mexico and South Atlantic
This page was updated on: February 11, 2019
- For a list of seasonal closures, please visit Gulf of Mexico Seasons and Closures or South Atlantic Fishing Seasonal Closures
- For the most current federal regulations, please visit Code of Federal Regulations (CFR) part 622 - Fisheries of the Caribbean, Gulf of Mexico, and South Atlantic
- For more information on fishery management please visit the Gulf of Mexico Branch Homepage or the South Atlantic Branch Homepage
- See the Southeast Region Annual Catch Limit Monitoring page for other fish landings information.
Species Complex: Spiny Lobster
Preliminary Landings for Fishing Year: August 6 - March 31
|Year||Sector||Date Landings Updated||Sector Total*||Total Reported*||ACL*||ACL %||ACT*||ACT %|
*Units: whole weight
**Recreational landings are reported to the state of Florida and will be available following the end of the fishing year.
(a) Landings for these fishing years are considered preliminary
Dealer Reporting Information
- Dealers in the Gulf of Mexico and South Atlantic are required to have a federal Gulf and South Atlantic dealer permit and submit weekly, electronic reports. Reports must be submitted by 11:59 p.m. local time, every Tuesday. If no purchases are made, a no-purchase form must also be submitted online, once per week. Dealers may not purchase fish if they have not submitted timely reports and will not be able to renew their permits if reports are outstanding. Dealers can apply for a permit with the Southeast Region Permit Office.
- Please see the Modifications to the Current Federally Permitted Seafood Dealer Reporting Requirements in the Southeast Region for additional information.