Amendment 13 to the FMP for the Salmon Fisheries Off Alaska
NOAA Fisheries announces the approval of:
- Amendment 115 to the Fishery Management Plan (FMP) for Groundfish of the Bering Sea and Aleutian Islands Management Area
- Amendment 105 to the FMP for Groundfish of the Gulf of Alaska
- Amendment 49 to the FMP for Bering Sea/Aleutian Islands King and Tanner Crabs
- Amendment 13 to the FMP for the Salmon Fisheries in the EEZ Off Alaska
- Amendment 2 to the FMP for Fish Resources of the Arctic Management Area
These Amendments revise the FMPs by updating the description and identification of essential fish habitat (EFH), and updating information on adverse impacts to EFH based on the best scientific information available.